Thursday 15 May 2008

My Secret is Out!!

Several people I know have found out I keep this blog - now I have to be very careful as to what I say, ha ha! Still, if the two ladies with whom I was talking about it tonight (and they know who they are!!) manage to find it I'll be surprised (and delighted, of course) - neither being computer whizz kids as it were, to their credit, as they spend their lives doing far more important things. As to big sis, hello there too - how's things going, down in Brissle?

We had a lovely day today, attending a once a month homeschooling group, where there is always an activity to do with the Church's calendar, as well as an opportunity for some silent Adoration of Our Blessed Lord in the Church next door. Today we were treated to a talk on Our Lady of Fatima. Then the little ones could do some colouring in, and paper flower making, whilst the older ones made Marian posters. Afterwards we ended back up at one of the most hospitable homes in Shropshire, where there is always a good meal to be had, and where I revealed all about my clandestine blogging experiences. I hadn't bothered to tell anyone I knew, because I wasn't sure whether I'd keep it up, but I seem to be fairly hooked, and since I was already rumbled a month or so ago, by another homeschooling mum, who happens to be the sister of one fairly famous Priest blogger, I thought it best to let some of the other gals know too.
Anyway, I'm off to bed now, got to get up bright and early to prepare for the dreaded French lesson tomorrow!

3 comments:

LizzieD said...

I'm afraid I had not seen it until now, when I went to it from your blog. It is beautiful, and worth visiting - I'm afraid I don't often go to Youtube, unless someone points me in the right direction. I enjoyed your blog/s - you seem to have so many! I only wish I could speak Spanish to understand them better - very good pro-life posts.

Anonymous said...

Well I for one am very pleased that you're sticking with this blogging thing!

LizzieD said...

Thanks UKOK!